Doodle Boy Doodle Boy

I did a doodle movie too

But mine did not get blammed.
ahaha

watch more random than ever by ericarlson, and see the crap that you got beaten bye!

Death of a Toaster Oven Death of a Toaster Oven

that was funny

That was done really well, it looked like you put some time into it, and i appriciate that. I think it should get higher than a 2.5 and if it doesnt, people are bastards. Nice work man.

Life is short! Life is short!

bad charma

the animation was done very well, nice job.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Amazing

THAT WAS A M A Z I N G
I am amazed.
That was great.
GREAT!

Cat Stapler 10 Cat Stapler 10

Cat stapler 100000

Wow, you always say that you work harder on every one, but, i dont see a diffrence, because they are all fucking annoying, maybe after cat stapler 30 you should try something new. STOP MAKING CAT STAPLERS!

Dr PC Talking Dr PC Talking

I just guessed

I wish i had speakers, i just guessed that your sound was a 7 because your movie seemed pretty good, like it deserved a 7, it looked really good. Nice job.

Old: The Project Ep.1 Old: The Project Ep.1

yeah!

If i could kick through walls, i would never use the door, but your guy does, that is crazy! I like it when he tackles a guy, who doesnt try to shoot him, and takes his gun. Cant he tell that he is bad because he has red eyes?

ZT responds:

good point... he is out for revenge, kind of a evil vs. good gone evil.
-----
Thanks much
-ZT

B.C.A.S.A. intro B.C.A.S.A. intro

yeah!

I would really like to see a bill cosby anarchy movie, You should follow through with that, i gave you a 0/5, but if you made a movie like that i would give you 5/5, if it look like you put any effort into it at all!

- old thing 10 - old thing 10

one redeaming factor

Well atleast the soundFX sounded good, but i dont really understand why you would bother doing that 24fps, because it wouldnt be good at any fps.

Monks Monks

pretty good

Well it looks like you spent some time on this one, and that is good! The funniest part was the fart one, after that, it kind of became predictable. But you went with the new ground way, when you dont know what to do next, say "fuck" and then have something die. Well done.

SofaQ responds:

LOL, i figured it wouldn't be a newground flash with swearing and something being killed so i threw that in there as kind of a joke. For my first flash its alot better then some of this shit i see. (stick figure shoots stick figure, flips him off, and tells me to fucking vote 5?!?!)